Haha... Told David, Jiabin and Nicholas about my "unhealthy" driving record over lunch today. And David laughed so loudly. I hope not at me. He said he finds what my instructors' comment about my driving skills (or lack of) amusing.
Sigh... I'm apprehensive about restarting lessons again after a hiatus of at least 2 months. Actually it's the instructors' condemnation, articulated or otherwise, and the idea that I'll have to pay for so many more lessons than the average student that are keeping me away from Kampong Ubi (my driving school). Once (or many more times than that -- I can't remember) I've had exasperated instructors telling me to practise my steering on Daytona machines.
How much more a failure can you get? Well, just have to attribute my incompetence to my lack of psychomotor dexterity. Even my parents are asking me to resume lessons. Looks like I've got no choice.
Stay tuned to my blog for updates on my driving exploits and misadventures... (Wonder if Diana has passed her driving test today? Jiabin is taking his on 28 Oct. Good luck to him... Think he has got cold feet over it -- he thinks he'd fail. Everyone, support Jiabin in his quest to obtain his driving licence k? You could do so by visiting his blog. Click on the link on the sidebar.)
So have you visited Pink Martini's website? Some of my personal faves from their debut album Sympathique are songs like Amado Mio, Sympathique, Brazil... Planning to buy Michael Buble soon -- must see CA2 results first, then can decide to award myself or not. I'm not an all-jazz-and-nothing-else person. I'm actually more into Chinese pop which is my staple listening. 933 is the radio station I listen to. Oh, and I like Stef Sun's songs like many of my friends... I can karaoke to most, if not all, of them.
Wonder if I should turn my blog into a philosophical musing site or keep it the way it is now -- some mediocre daily diary entry thingie? What do you suggest?