The Olympics are over. Well, didn't watch too much of the Games though this time round. Less than the Sydney Games. But I did watch the diving, some table tennis matches, synchronised swimming etc and the stuff they show on TVMobile on my way home. I like diving and syncho swimming a lot. The Russian syncho team really deserved their gold. If you haven't seen the final, their music actually stopped just when they entered the water due to a technical error. They were given the chance to perform later to calm their nerves but they declined and went on to present a gold-worthy show.
Don't really understand the diving score system though until Jiabin explained a little to me yesterday. It's a pity Tian Liang couldn't defend his 10m title.
I was rooting for Russia in its men's volleyball 3rd-4th placing game against US on Sunday but I didn't finish watching. When I turned off the TV, the score was 2-0 in favour of the Russians. Did anyone watch this match? Did Russia win in the end?