Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Yup. yup. A quick update about my life.
1. I'm obsessed now with my hair. Think I should cut it short if I can't style it properly. I saw an ad on the papers on Monday. I want the hairstyle of that male model which erm, is not too different from mine. Boys can be vain too. I'm very.
2. Thank you, Chi Hsien, for teaching me how to use the semilog graph paper. Otherwise I couldn't have done the Pharmaco tutorial. He asked me whether I was coaching my sis for her prelims. For what? You don't coach a sibling just before/during his/her exams -- you should do it during the rest of his/her academic year(s). Otherwise it's just like you are helping him/her clutch tightly to Buddha's feet. Anyway my sis hates me when I interfere in/query about her studies. If she needed help, she'd ask. She doesn't. If I offer to boss over her now, she'd enter my room at night and slit my throat. Period.
3. Prof Sim showed a video demonstration on LA this morning which was so morbid that it's funny. As usual, luffer Jack laughed heartedly in mock shock. It's so funny I'm calling it Scary Movie 4. They should show more of these stuff during lectures.
4. Bye.


1:43 pm .::.